Help your 2020+ Toyota GR Supra 3.0L stay cool with the Mishimoto Performance Auxiliary Radiators! The latest Supra has taken over the role of being an icon for the tuning community, but even being backed by BMW, high coolant temperatures can still bring your track day or canyon carve to a screeching halt.
Luckily, our auxiliary radiators are designed to keep your B58 running at optimal temperatures. For starters, we entirely replaced the slim stock core and plastic end tanks with a full aluminum, TIG-welded construction, sure to stand up to the abuse from the street, track, or drag strip. The core on our new design has also grown. We expanded the core’s thickness to 1.57”, which bumps the core volume by 30% over the stock unit. The updated tube-and-fin design employed on this radiator also expands the external fin surface area by 180% for maximum heat dissipation properties, primarily when used in conjunction with the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. To ensure a long-lasting radiator, we also incorporated strutted tubes throughout the core for improved stability and drastically reduce the risk of breaks or leaks.
The Mishimoto Performance Auxiliary Radiators are available in a polished finish for a sleek look under the hood of your A90 Supra. Also included is the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
- Direct fit for the 2020+ Toyota GR Supra 3.0L and 2018+ BMW Z4 3.0L
- Sold as pair
- 30% increase in core volume
- Features a 1.57″ thick, efficiently brazed aluminum core
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Strutted tubes for maximum durability
- Increased fluid capacity for optimal heat dissipation
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty