- All of your factory trim, buttons, paddles, and airbag must be moved from your stock steering wheel to the new one. If you ordered your steering wheel with a trim or paddle shifter upgrade, you do not need to swap these.
- All steering wheels are CUSTOM ordered and cannot be cancelled once order is approved regardless of time frame or inability to install.
- Professional installation is required. We do not provide diagrams, “How To” guides, retrofit, or wiring instructions.
- 12 O-Clock Ring – This is the center ring on the top of the steering wheel that gives it the race look. On hard materials such as carbon fiber, this is painted. On leather, alcantara, or soft materials, this is sewn in place. For either, this can be thin or thick. We always default to thick unless the customer specifies in comments. The Tri-Color options are the colors of that countries flag.
- Steering Wheel Stitching – This is the stitching color that is used on the steering wheel. The Tri-Color options are the colors of that countries flag.
- Steering Wheel Top Section – This is the top of the steering wheel that goes from 10 to 2. Different material and finish can be done.
- Steering Wheel Hand Grips – This is the area between around 7-10 and 2-5 where your hands are usually at while driving. Most people prefer preforated leather to breathe best or alcantara for high performance sports cars. This can be done in other materials or colors.
- Steering Wheel Bottom Section – This is the bottom of the steering wheel between 7 and 5. This is typically done to match the top but can be done in a variety of materials and colors. If the steering wheel bottom has the space, we can include a bottom inlay.
- Steering Wheel Bottom Inlay – This is the portion of the steering wheel bottom around 6 O’Clock where we can inlay a separate piece of material. For example if you did all leather but wanted to have an inlay of carbon fiber there. This can only be done if enough material is there on the steering wheel.
- Steering Wheel Shape Top – The top of the steering wheel is typically round or the stock shape. We can also do these in a semi flat shape or even a flat shape. This involves altering the wheels factory structural ring.
- Steering Wheel Shape Bottom – The bottom of the steering wheel is usually done in a semi flat shape. Most people prefer this for a more sporty driving experience. A completely flat shape can be done but this involves altering the wheels factory structural ring.
- Steering Wheel Shift Light – The Steering Wheel Shift Light System is embedded into the top portion of the steering wheel. This can only be done with the standard round shape. The shift light requires wiring. We DO NOT have per vehicle instructions. There is no returns on these custom wheels once ordered if you cannot get the shift light to work. This is for professional shop installation only! Shift light comes with a 1 year warranty. View Instructions Info Here
- Other Options Not Listed – For additional costs. If your core provided has the center trim section or paddles, these can also be wrapped or done in different materials such as carbon. We can also do airbag covers. This requires the airbag cover provided or sourced. Contact us for further pricing.