- All of your factory trim, buttons, paddles, and airbag must be moved from your stock steering wheel to the new one. If you ordered your steering wheel with a trim or paddle shifter upgrade, you do not need to swap these.
- All steering wheels are CUSTOM ordered and cannot be cancelled once order is approved regardless of time frame or inability to install.
- Professional installation is required. We do not provide diagrams, “How To” guides, retrofit, or wiring instructions.
- To install this steering wheel with the shift light on a vehicle that does not have Multi-Function or Heated element such as a GT3, you need to also order a clockspring from us or Porsche dealer–
- 991.2 Cars 9A7-953-568-11
- 991.1 Cars 958-652-568-14
- View Installation Instructions Here
- Porsche 991 | 991.2 Carrera, Turbo, GT3
- Porsche Cayenne 958.2
- Porsche Panamera 971
- Porsche 718 Boxster | Cayman
- Porsche Macan Turbo, GTS, S