Since its beginning, HKS has been committed to providing well-integrated, reliable,and environmentally sound performance systems. Mr. Hasegawa’s strong leadership, engineering genius, creativity and willingness to listen to customers are the pillars of the company’s success. Monitoring consumer reaction and input on issues pertaining to material quality, external appearance, sound quality, and of course, performance, HKS stays in tune with automotive enthusiasts’ needs. Moreover, HKS’ products are designed to be user friendly for easy installation.
- Designed to reduce the exhaust restrictions to an extremely low level
- The target was a racing specifications vehicle with over 1000ps engine output.
- The maximum pipe diameter is 101.6mm.
- The exclusive design pipe after the stock secondary catalyzer eliminates the restriction created by the stock flange and increases the engine output to a higher level.
- Sound level and tone are tuned to deliver comfortable racing exhaust note.
- Weight: 37.50 lbs
- Number of Box: 2
- Dimensions: 1630L x 675W x 305H inch
- Engine VR38DETT
- Nissan GT-R R35 2008-Present