Improved cooling efficiency through superior design.
As horsepower numbers rise, so do temperatures through the GR Supra’s intercooling system. In order to cool down that hot intake charge air coming from the turbocharger, you need a highly efficient heat exchange process which is where the AMS Performance 2020+ Toyota GR Supra Intake Manifold comes in. With our unique parallel twin core design, we are able to route coolant flow in the most efficient way possible giving us unparalleled cooling efficiency over the competition. The AMS Performance 2020+ Toyota GR Supra Intake Manifold also provides for an auxiliary port fuel injection solution by way of its flush mounted -8AN fuel rail, giving the atomized fuel a nearly unimpeded path to the combustion chamber. Our superior engineering yields superior results.
- 1250+ HP RATED PARALLEL AIR-TO-WATER INTERCOOLER CORES FOR SUPERIOR COOLING
- AUXILIARY PORT FUEL RAIL WITH -8AN SIDE PORTS FOR EXPANDED FUELING OPTIONS
- COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS (CFD) VERIFIED DESIGN FOR EVEN AIRFLOW DISTRIBUTION
- PROPERLY ANGLED PORT INJECTION FOR IMPROVED FUEL ATOMIZATION
- 135% LARGER CORE AREA COMPARED TO OEM
- COMPATIBLE WITH AMS 3″ AND OTHER OEM-STYLE CHARGE PIPES
- 1″ INNER DIAMETER COOLANT HOSES PROVIDE 148% SIZE INCREASE OVER OEM
- COOLANT PORT DESIGN ALLOWS FOR CUSTOM ICE TANK IMPLEMENTATION
- THREE (3) EXTRA -4AN ORB PORTS LOCATED ON PLENUM FOR VACUUM SOURCE POINTS
- INCLUDES ALL ANCILLARY COMPONENTS, INCLUDING ALL HARDWARE, LINES, AND FITTINGS
- AMS Performance Intake Manifold w/ Parallel Air-to-Water Intercooler Cores
- AMS Performance Auxiliary Fuel Rail and Port Plugs (Injectors Available Separately)
- AMS Performance Ancillary Components — Including all Hardware, Lines, and Fittings