The ADV.1 M.V2 forging configuration by ADV.1 Wheels features a revolutionary two-piece monoblock construction. Developed & engineered in late 2011, the M.V2’s primary focus is to provide a lightweight, forged aluminum, individually engineered to order alternative to the forged monoblock. The M.V2 provides an entirely new look combining three-piece versatility with one-piece performance & ride quality.
The CS Series line is individually vehicle load-specific optimized wheels via FEA Simulation Tests. This results in the lightest, best-performing, and strongest wheel that can possibly be made for your car. The Competition Spec Series come standard with spoke cut-outs and lightweight titanium hardware, combined with back pad pocketing for further weight reduction. CS Series spokes have sharp, aggressive, and angular cuts making them a perfect match for supercars and sports cars alike.
M.V2 CS SERIES
- 2 PIECE FORGED : MONO-CENTER
- AVAILABLE IN DIAMETERS 18.0-22.0 INCH
- WIDTHS RANGE FROM 4.5-13.5+ INCH
- AVAILABLE FOR ANY VEHICLE APPLICATION
- EXPOSED OR HIDDEN HARDWARE OPTION
- VEHICLE LOAD / GAWR SPECIFIC
- CONFORMS TO GERMAN TUV REQUIREMENTS
- 6061 T6 TREATED FORGED ALUMINUM
- IN HOUSE MACHINING / ENGINEERING / MILL PROGRAMMING