The ADV.1 M.V2 forging configuration by ADV.1 Wheels features a revolutionary two-piecemonoblock construction. Developed & engineered in late 2011, the M.V2’s primary focus is to provide a lightweight, forged aluminum, individually engineered to order alternative to the forged monoblock. The M.V2 provides an entirely new look combining three-piece versatility with one-piece performance & ride quality.
The CS Series line are individually vehicle load specific optimized wheels via FEA Simulation Tests. This results in the lightest, best performing, and strongest wheel that can possibly be made for your car. The Competition Spec Series come standard with spoke cut-outs and lightweight titanium hardware, combined with backpad pocketing for further weight reduction. CS Series spokes have sharp, aggressive, and angular cuts making them a perfect match for super cars and sports cars alike.
M.V2 CS SERIES
- 2 PIECE FORGED : MONO-CENTER
- AVAILABLE IN DIAMETERS 18.0-22.0 INCH
- WIDTHS RANGE FROM 4.5-13.5+ INCH
- AVAILABLE FOR ANY VEHICLE APPLICATION
- EXPOSED OR HIDDEN HARDWARE OPTION
- VEHICLE LOAD / GAWR SPECIFIC
- CONFORMS TO GERMAN TUV REQUIREMENTS
- 6061 T6 TREATED FORGED ALUMINUM
- IN HOUSE MACHINING / ENGINEERING / MILL PROGRAMMING