The ADV.1 M.V2 forging configuration by ADV.1 Wheels features a revolutionary two-piecemonoblock construction. Developed & engineered in late 2011, the M.V2’s primary focus is to provide a lightweight, forged aluminum, individually engineered to order alternative to the forged monoblock. The M.V2 provides an entirely new look combining three-piece versatility with one-piece performance & ride quality.
The ADV.1 SL Series, released in 2013, took existing ADV.1 designs and re-engineered them to be lighter and more specifically made per vehicle platform for weight reduction. Super Light Series spokes utilize a smooth and classic design most suitable for luxury and large body cars and SUVs. Further weight reduction options such as spoke cut outs and backpad pocketing are available as an upgrade option. The wheels come standard with lightweight titanium hardware.
M.V2 SL SERIES
- 2 PIECE FORGED / MONO CENTER
- AVAILABLE IN DIAMETERS 18.0-22.0 INCH
- WIDTHS RANGE FROM 4.5-15.5+ INCH
- AVAILABLE FOR ANY VEHICLE APPLICATION
- EXPOSED OR HIDDEN HARDWARE OPTION
- VEHICLE LOAD / GAWR SPECIFIC
- CONFORMS TO GERMAN TUV REQUIREMENTS
- 6061 T6 TREATED FORGED ALUMINUM
- IN HOUSE MACHINING / ENGINEERING / MILL PROGRAMMING
- STANDARD TITANIUM HARDWARE